Code – name of the major:
6В01601 – History
Accreditation process (year of advancing, stage of advancing):
Based on the results of the examination of the non-commercial external expert commission “Independent Agency for Accreditation and Rating”, conducted in April 2015, successfully passed specialized accreditation for 5 years
Full-time: 4 years, 3 years;
Correspondence: 3 years, 2 years
Bachelor of Education in specialty 6В01601-History
Sphere of professional activity:
– the sphere of education;
– branch of science;
– the sphere of culture and the protection of monuments;
– public-management sector.
Objects of professional activity:
General and specialized schools, lyceums, gymnasiums, colleges and other secondary special educational institutions, state institutions, museums, archives, research institutes, editorial and publishing departments, libraries, pedagogical and historical offices.
Subject of professional activity:
History, auxiliary historical disciplines, religious studies, public objects
Kinds of professional activity:
– educational (pedagogical): in general, medium-general, secondary professional and higher educational institutions as a teacher and teacher;
– Educational: teacher of additional education, methodologists, head. departments in extracurricular educational institutions, academic institutes and higher educational institutions as a junior researcher, a senior research fellow;
– project: project institutes and organizations as consultants, editors of textbooks, etc.
Base of practice:
Schools of the city of Aktobe; District schools of the Aktobe region; Aktyubinsk Regional Museum of History and Local Lore; The State Archives of Aktyubinsk Oblast